BGC Duraliner is a general purpose fibre cement building board designed for flush jointing. It has been specially formulated and prepared to meet the requirements for use in wet areas, internal linings, ceilings, a substrate for ceramic wall tiles and fire & acoustically rated internal walls.
BGC Duraliner can also be used on external applications, such as soffits, where it will not be subjected to the direct actions of the weather.
- Can be used for a wide variety of applications.
- Perfect as internal lining in wet areas.
- Can be used as part of fire and acoustic rated wall systems .
- Sheet is face coated with a green tinted sealant.
- Rebated on 3 edges for ease of jointing and installation.
*some sizes may not be available in all states, please check with your local BGC office for availability.