BGC Columns & Capitals can be used for architectural columns, posts, construction formwork and decorative external or internal fixtures and fittings.
The columns are primarily intended for decorative non load bearing applications but can be used in specifically designed load bearing applications and as permanent formwork for a range of steel reinforced concrete structures.
- Are smooth and have a pre-primed surface ready for paint.
- Are lightweight and quick to construct.
- Can be cut with timber cutting tools.
- Easy to drill.
- An extensive range of capital accessories to compliment or enhance many architectural styles is available.
- 100% recyclable.
- Environmentally friendly.
Efficient and environmentally friendly, ecobrick is lightweight (approximately half the weight of a clay fastwall brick). When used as an internal wall in conjunction with the traditional clay brick external wall, ecobrick improves the resistance to heat moving through that wall by 57%.
Ecobrick not only improves the thermal efficiency of walls, but improves their acoustic values as well. The aerated part of ecobrick is made up of non-connected air bubbles that do not allow noise to travel across these spaces. As a result,noise bounces off a hard surface, which means that when you use ecobrick inside a room, the background noise will disappear. These air bubbles are also the reason for ecobrick’s higher resistance to heat, in the same way as bulk insulation works in a roof space.
- 6 star energy rating.
- Lightweight and simple to install.
- Excellent acoustic and fire properties.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
|300 x 162 x 90
|300 x 76 x 90
|600 x 200 x 75
|600 x 200 x 100
|600 x 200 x 150
|600 x 200 x 200
|600 x 400 x 100
|600 x 600 x 100
|Builders Choice Thin Bed Mortar – 20kg
|Builders Choice AAC Cement – 20kg
*some sizes may not be available in all states, please check with your local BGC office for availability.